The most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity.
The BW Clip single-gas detector is your everyday companion for hazardous environments. It operates up to three years maintenance-free: Just turn on the device and it runs continuously - no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime.
Plus, with the two-year BW Clip for H2S or CO, you can put the device in a hibernation case when you’re not using it for a week or more - and extend its life by that period of time.
Compatible with both the MicroDock II and the IntelliDoX instrument management systems, the BW Clip is engineered to the highest standards of quality and reliability, keeping you safe and compliant.
Use our unique advanced technology for safety, compliance and productivity.
Surecell™: unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
Reflex Technology™: advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
IntelliDoX: instrument management system
· The quickest bump test in the industry
· Confi guration of alarm set points and more
· Performing different tests for up to five BW Clip detectors at once - for maximum productivity
· Easy and accurate record-keeping
BW Clip Standard Features:
· Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
· Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
· Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
· Hibernation mode with case accessory or IntelliDoX
· Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
· Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
· Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
· Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
· Affordable, with low cost of ownership
· Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
· Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
· Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
· Option to display gas reading during alarm
· User settable bump test reminder
· Option to display the Real Time Clock